Join the Groovy's team! We are looking to grow our team as we expand our brand! If you love fashion, have an eye for design, and love building customer relationships, we would love to meet you! Capitalizing on each individual employee's strengths to build an amazing, one-of-a-kind team is what we're all about!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Full Time Sales Associate at our Rockwall Store
(Must be available to work 40 hours per week Tuesday - Saturday.)
Part Time Sales Associate at our Rockwall Store
(Must be available to work at least 24 hours per week Tuesday - Saturday.)
To be considered for the position:
- Retail experience is required.
- Able to interact comfortably, enthusiastically and professionally with the customers and employees.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Maintain harmonious and long-term relationships with customers by capturing email and/or other vital information for future follow-up.
- Make customers aware of current trends and products.
- Communicate a strong knowledge of the product.
- Must be able to maintain the store appearance including keeping merchandise neatly organized, stocked and attractively displayed.
- Answer all incoming calls and customer inquiries in a professional manner.
- Must be presentable with a neat, tidy and professional appearance.
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast paced environment.
- EXCEED CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS!
If you love keeping up with the latest trends, and would like to help others discover their personal style, you may be a great fit!
Positions may be available for our online headquarters located in Rockwall, TX or one of our store-front locations in Rockwall, TX & Forney, TX.
Experience is preferred no matter what position you are applying for. Please refer to job listing and its requirements for complete details.
Please note, we keep all applications on file. If your desired position is unavailable at the time of applying, feel free to fill out the below form and submit it. We always refer back to eligible applicants once a position opens.
Click here to fill out our online application: Apply to become a Groovy's Team Member!
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.